Lamb Chops
Moderator: gemibihi
Lamb Chops
Had lamb chops for my tea.Next thing I knew the flight was booked,hotel sorted out and visa flourished before you could say mythos.Will see this month out and then start on lager,just to get the taste buds in synch.Still cant get the memsahib to go in September as well.Wasps! Those were the days.Untill you have seen someone with a fly swat in each hand flailing about like an even more stoned Joe Cocker you have never lived.Potamia in September...Priceless.
{holidaycounter}
- vinnie caira
- Thassos-Kenner

- Beiträge: 389
- Registriert: 15.03.2005, 8:00
- Wohnort: n.w england
All too easily done.
Last year we returned from Thassos and booked for this year before we had even unpacked our cases.
I usually find I have to have a Mythos straight after booking, paying the bill or even arranging the airport parking. It would seem rude not to. (Our local supermarket stocks Mythos)
Last year we returned from Thassos and booked for this year before we had even unpacked our cases.
I usually find I have to have a Mythos straight after booking, paying the bill or even arranging the airport parking. It would seem rude not to. (Our local supermarket stocks Mythos)
{holidaycounter}
Dave
Dave
